Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Broons and Oor Wullie - 75 year annual


This is my first of this years annual, I was originally going to buy The Beano and The Dandy, which selebrates Dennis the Menace's 60th birthday, but this one stood out more too me! I suppose it was the fact that I was bored of The beano and The Dandy books always looking the same (except this year it comes with a replica Beano #452), and the Broons and Oor Wullie book fetured pages from The Sunday Post's fun section tht wasn't just Broons and Oor Wullie comic Strip. My favourite by far is this step-by-step drawing guide!


The book also comes with a free Broons 'Cielidh Classics' CD featuring "20 Kilt Swinging Tunes" and a 2012 Oor Wullie Calender.


You can pick this brilliant celebration annual up from any good (and a few bad) bookstores for just £12.99, or you can purchase it off D.C Thomson's website!
http://www.dcthomsonshop.co.uk/Product-The_Broons_and_Oor_Wullie_Gift_Book(20110101)-DCS(2)-BW12(1298).aspx



No comments: