Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Meet Dangerous Dan!

On 17th July Nigel Parkinson made a blog post simply stating "Who's this?" The answer is...
Dangerous Dan! And his adventures start in this weeks Beano (#3597)! HOORAY! Dangerous Dan is straight away my favourite character in The Beano, without a doubt! So, I'm not going to reveal anything more - you'll have to buy this weeks issue! (And whilst you're at it - you may as well pick up a Dandy for the same low low price!)

http://nigelparkinsoncartoons.blogspot.com
http://nigelparkinsoncartoons.blogspot.com/2011/07/whos-this.html

3 comments:

Harry Rickard said...

I really, really like Dangerous Dan! A brilliant story with brilliant artwork!

George Shiers said...

It is my favorite strip in the Beano (even more than Dennis the Menace) because it is funny, and Nigel Parkinson's artwork is just plain brillinat!

Amelia Rich said...

Youre truly well-informed. I cant believe how much of this I just wasnt aware of. Thank you for bringing more information to this topic for me. Im truly grateful and really impressed.

indoor playground Singapore